Cocktail Hour Entertainment for Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, & Social Events!
Your families "source" and the Party Planners "resource" for fun!
Cocktail Hour Entertainment is owned by Eric Cutler
About the owner: Eric Cutler
Eric Cutler was raised near Philadelphia and he also lived in New York. He had 2 paper routes as a child and had many of his neighbors using him when it was time to get their driveways shoveled in the winter, leaves raked in the fall, and lawns cut in the summer. Eric Cutler saved his money and bought his first pinball machine, The Black Hole by Gottlieb, at the age of 12, which was 1 year before Eric Cutler's own bar mitzvah! At a young age, Eric Cutler was interested in video games and pinball machines like many kids growing up in the 80's, but he experimented with machines and fortunately didn't get electrocuted too bad (lol). Eric Cutler purchased his first 35mm Nikon camera in his teens and took photography classes in high school and some of his photos were used in his high school year book. Eric Cutler worked for years as a Motivational Dancer, MC, and DJ for Hart 2 Hart Entertainment, which was was one of the top Entertainment companies in NY and Florida. He was often teased for being one of the guys that was into his job way too much, but Eric Cutler never had a job before where looked forward to going to work!
As a Jewish owned and operated company we understand the significance of your special day. Eric Cutler's company specializes in Game Rentals, Photo Novelties, and Keepsakes for Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, and Corporate Events. Cocktail Hour Entertainment can be booked just for cocktail hour entertainment or for your entire party. We are hired by Families, Event Planners, DMCs, and other event professionals seeking quality & reliable "Extra" Entertainment.
When planning your cocktail hour entertainment you should create an atmosphere that is exciting for both kids and adults. Whether it's a Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, or Corporate Event, It is the "Extras" that make your party more unique and fun. You can incorporate ideas that match your theme or your Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah child's interests. During the first hour of your party, it's the cocktail hour entertainment that sets the tone for the rest of your party. If your guests have fun with your initial cocktail hour entertainment then you have succeeded in setting the mood for the rest of your party. Let Cocktail Hour Entertainment make that happen for you!
CocktHor n t er tainment
Cocktail Hour Entertainment can be broken down into 2 main categories, Keepsakes & Activities:
Cocktail Hour Entertainment services that produce personalized gifts for your guests to take home are considered Keepsakes. Some examples are Photo Favors, Dog Tags, Green Screen Photos, I.D. Cards, or Airbrush Favors. We are #1 for Florida Bar Mitzvah Cocktail Hour Photo Favors!
CLICK ON THE "SPECIALS" BUTTON ABOVE FOR OUR LATEST BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH KEEPSAKE SPECIALS.
Cocktail Hour Entertainment options designed to engage your guests and keep them busy are considered activities. Activities are used to keep your guests entertained during cocktail hour. They can also be provided as an alternative form of entertainment during the main party if your guests need a break from the dance floor or if you have some shy kids that don't want to dance. Some examples are Air Hockey Tables, Casino Tables, Basketball Pop-A-Shot, Foosball, and Video Games.
CLICK ON THE "SPECIALS" BUTTON ABOVE FOR OUR LATEST BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH ACTIVITIES SPECIALS.
Most parties are 4-5 hours long and break into the 2 parts,
the Cocktail Hour & the Main Reception. The Cocktail Hour is the first hour of your party. There is often light food & drinks, but nothing to really keep your guests entertained. The DJ or Band usually plays background music and if your Cocktail Hour is in a separate room there is no dancing. Most people book at least 1 type of keepsake (Ex. Green Screen Photos) and a few games (Ex. Air Hockey Table) for Cocktail Hour to keep the kids busy. Keepsake(s) are often booked for the whole party b/c they don't interfere with the DJ, guests go over and take a photo and then go back to the party. Games are usually booked just for the cocktail hour, and then it is the DJs job to entertain the kids for the rest of the party. One exception is a 'kids-only' party, we recommend keeping the games for the whole party as an alternative form of entertainment if the kids don't want to dance. We understand the DJs job can be tough for some groups of kids so if the games are booked the entire party we are happy to close them down at important times for the DJ like the Grand Entrance or a kids game.
- For parties with kids & adults (ex. BAR MITZVAH or BAT MITZVAH) we recommend a minimum of 1 Activity or 1 Keepsake for every 50 total guests. Note: If you do not have an interactive DJ or Band then we recommend more. We suggest a mix of both Keepsakes & Activites for most parties.
- For Kids-Only Events we recommend 1 Activity or 1 Keepsake for every 25 kids.
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend less time with you AFTER you book them. These companies focus more on quantity than quality.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and you'll get a better party! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties telling us they wished they followed this one!
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do a little homework and decide for yourself. Educated consumers are our best customers!
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put one-liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Air Hockey Table with a great price, but if they set up a 3' Air Hockey Table from "Toys R Us" there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists an "Air Hockey Table". Click Here For Examples. If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service verify they own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they know what they know what they're talking about.
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Favors then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions like, "What type of printer do you use?" and "How fast does that printer produce 4x6 photos?" If the person answering the phone doesn't know the answers to those types of questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company.
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Many companies just hire other companies and add on an additional profit for themselves. Why not hire us directly? Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Most DJ Companies that offer novelty services work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on many of their options. (Along with a higher price and an inconsistent product!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charge, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
- Question: Are the pictures of the games shown on your website the actual games we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-9 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 9?
Answer: No, we would arrive at 5 pm so we are set up before the party starts. If we are taking photos then we would stop taking photos at 9 pm, but we'd continue working until every photo taken is finished for the guests to take home.
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. Our staff know they are not one of the guests! They will not stand around and eat or drink your food. Our attendants are clean cut and wear "Event Staff" shirts, Referee shirts, or Black Polo shirts. We can also customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the games shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our games and therefore can give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your game rentals?
Answer: Yes, most of our game rental packages include at least 1 attendant. Our attendants watch and maintain the games (provide spare ping pong balls, foosballs, air hockey pucks, etc...) and they make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately. They can also wear referee shirts upon request.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
Answer: Yes, we either digitally print them on the photos or print them on stickers that go on the back of every picture frame.
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our equipment into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and we'll prove it! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! If you see another company with similar games they most likely copied us! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! We focus on the product before the profit!
We use the same computer software you see vendors using at Disney World
versus the cheap $99. green screen programs most companies use.
"I personally guarantee you will never have an experience like that with Cocktail Hour Entertainment."
Eric Cutler -Owner
We own real Arcade games, not the "home-version" knock offs.
Cocktail Hour Entertainment provides cocktail hour entertainment services for the cocktail hour at your Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Corporate Event, Wedding, Sweet 16, Quince, or other Special Events. Our services are available for just 1 hour or for the entire party.
We provide Airbrush Party Favors (AirBrush Shirts, AirBrush Pillows, AirBrush Boxers, AirBrush Hats, etc....), Arcade Games, Arcade Machines, AirBrush Tattoo Artists, Air Hockey Tables, Baseball Speed Pitch, Basketball Pop-A-Shot, Bead Factory, Black Jack Tables, Bling Station, Bubble Hockey, Bubble Soccer, Caricaturist, Digital Caricaturist, Carnival Games, Casino Tables, Circus, Claw Machine, Cotton Candy, Craps Table, DDR Dance Dance Revolution, Dance Heads (Boogie Bodies/ Pop Noggins), Dog Tags, Photo Dog Tags, Fantasy/Fake I.D. Cards, Feather Extensions, Flip Books, Foosball, Foam Dance Pit, Football Toss, Fun Foods, Giant Board Games, Giant Operation, Giant Twister, Glitter Tattoos, Golf Challenge, Graffiti, Green Screen Photos, Guitar Hero, Gyroscope, Hair Feathers, Hair Tinsel, Hollywood Photos (Red Carpet Photos), Hose Hockey, Jukebox Rental, Magazine Covers, Money Machine, Movie Posters, Multicade, Pinball Machines, Phone Cases, Photo Booths, Photo Favors (Photo Novelties & Green Screen), Photo Keychains, Ping Pong & Ping Pong Table (4-Player), Poker Tables, Pool Table, Popcorn Machine, Prize Wheel, Pucker Powder (Sandy Candy), Rice Jewelry, Rock Band, Rope Ladder Climb, Roulette Wheel, Skill Crane, Sky Dancer, Slot Car Racing, Slotless Car Racing (Microreality), Soft Pretzels, Sno Kones, Sport Games, Sublimation Favors, Surfboard Simulator (RoboSurfer), Sumo Suits, Tattoos, Velcro Wall, Video Game Systems, Wax Hands, Xbox Arcade, and much more!
We service all the following areas:
Palm Beach County
Atlantis Lake Worth Belle Glade Lantana Boca Raton Loxahatchee Groves Boynton Beach Manalapan Briny Breezes Mangonia Park Cloud Lake North Palm Beach Delray Beach Ocean Ridge Glen Ridge Pahokee Village of Golf Palm Beach Greenacres Palm Beach Gardens Gulf Stream Palm Beach Shores Haverhill Palm Springs Highland Beach Riviera Beach Hypoluxo Royal Palm Beach Juno Beach South Bay Jupiter South Palm Beach Jupiter Inlet Colony Tequesta Lake Clarke Shores Wellington Lake Park West Palm Beach WPB W.P.B.
Coconut Creek Cooper City Coral Springs Dania Beach Davie Deerfield Beach Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale Golden Isles, Hallandale Beach Hillsboro Beach Hollywood Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Lauderdale Lakes Lauderhill Lazy Lake Lighthouse Point Margate Miramar North Lauderdale Oakland Park Parkland Pembroke Park Pembroke Pines Plantation Pompano Beach Sea Ranch Lakes Southwest Ranches Sunrise Tamarac West Park Weston Wilton Manors
Aventura Bal Harbour Bay Harbor Islands Brickell Carl Fisher Carol City Coconut Grove Coral Gables Flamingo Lodge Florida City Goulds Hialeah Hialeah Gardens Homestead Kendall Key Biscayne Ludlam Medley Miami Miami Beach Miami Gardens Miami Lakes Miami Shores Miami Springs Normandy North Bay Village North MiamiNorth Miami Beach Ojus Olympia Heights Opa Locka Perrine Pinecrest Princeton Quail Heights Seybold Snapper Creek South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Sunset Surfside Sweetwater Trail Annex Uleta South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Surfside Sweetwater Virginia Gardens West Miami
Tampa Clearwater Sarasota Fort Meyers Naples Bonita Springs Stuart Orlando Maitland Daytona Ormond Beach Jacksonville
SOUTH FLORIDA PARTY ENTERTAINMENT LINKS:
For more information call 954-612-7431 or